Published: JANUARY 3, 2020
The most common misconception about an ERP Software is that it is only applicable to large corporations. Well let us tell you that it is not true. While ERP Software can greatly help large corporations on their day to day transactions, ERP Software can also be beneficial to small and medium enterprises. From Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales, Accounting, HR, Admin, and Customer Service Management (CRM), ERP Software got it all covered. ERP Software collects, stores, manages, and interprets data of the business making it easier for the employees to go through with their everyday work.
Here are the benefits a company can get in implementing an ERP Software:
- Security – all the data of the company will be kept safe and regulated with a built-in protection.
- Productivity – with ERP Software employees will eliminate redundant tasks and processes through information automation.
- Efficiency – ERP Software automates all the business’ operations across all departments.
- Atop of the Competition – with great technological advancement, your company can stay at the top of the competition.
- Collaboration – centralized data will strengthen interdepartmental collaboration.
- Mobility and Flexibility – working not just in the office but literally anywhere with ERP Software.
- Save Money – by have all-in-one ERP Software, company won’t have to worry about money being wasted on investing on different software.
- Customer Service – CRM can improve customer service experience of one company.
- Forecasting and Reporting – easy generation of reports and forecast can be extracted from ERP Software making it easier for everyone in the company to identify which area they are lacking and doing good.
- Growth – ERP Software fosters growth with all the benefits it can give to one company
Before implementing an ERP Software, here are some things to consider:
- Return on Investment – investing on an ERP Software with have a greater return of investment in the future as it helps the company in achieving its targets
- Self-Evaluation – are you ready for it? Before anything else the company should consider whether they are ready to implement an ERP Software on their organization.
- Intensity of Transition – aside from being ready for the implementation, the company should also be ready for the transition as it will bring about change to the whole organization.
- Automation and Reporting – part of the transition is the changes in automation and reporting as all the data of the company will be kept by the ERP Software, all departments shall coordinate with on another for a smoother transition.
- Industry Fit – every ERP Software fits different business industries, thus choosing the right ERP Software for your company will help the company in efficiently achieving its goals.
Let us break the misconception about ERP Software will be fit only for the large corporation, think of all the benefits you can get when you implement ERP Software in your organization.