Learn About eBIR Forms and Its Latest Version!
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT OUR FREE 60 DAYS QNE ACCOUNTING AND INVENTORY LICENSE?
GET IT HERE: HTTPS://BIT.LY/QNEFREELICENSE
Just a beginner in BIR Forms and Reports preparation and submission?….
PUBLISHED: August 6, 2021
Finding your way through eBIR Forms and Reports preparation and submission? Here’s what you need to know!
Electronic Bureau of Internal Revenue Forms or eBIR Forms is developed to provide taxpayers an alternative mode of filing and preparing tax returns with ease and convenience. eBIR Forms is expected to improve data management from both taxpayers and BIR. Taxpayers may download the eBIR Forms Software Package (Offline Package) and they will be able to fill up tax returns then submit the output to BIR through Online eBIR Forms System.
Difference Between Offline Package and Online eBIR Forms System?
Simply put, eBIR Forms Offline Package allows the Accredited Tax Agents (ATA) and Taxpayers to fill up tax forms without the use of the internet through an installed software. It’s like manually encoding the data and allowing the users to edit, save, delete and view in a system that automatically computes and validates for errors. Users can now print and submit the output forms using the Online eBIR Forms. There is array of business software available in the market that can also help the taxpayers in tax returns preparation.
While Online eBIR Forms System is a filing system that accepts tax returns submitted online. It computes for the penalties for late form submission. The System creates secure user accounts for taxpayers, ATAs and Tax Software Providers (TSPs) for use of the online System and permits ATAs to file the tax returns on behalf of their clients. The System also has a facility for TSPs to test and certify the data generated by their tax preparation software (certification is by form). It can accept tax returns data filed using certified TSP tax preparation software
List Of Available BIR Forms in the eBIR Forms Package
- 0605 – Payment Form
- 1600 – Monthly Remittance Return of Value-Added Tax and Other Percentage Taxes Withheld
- 1600WP – Remittance Return of Value-Added Tax and Other Percentage Taxes
- 1601-C – Monthly Remittance Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation
- 1601-E – Monthly Remittance Return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (Expanded)
- 1601-F – Monthly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld
- 1602 – Monthly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld on Interest Paid on Deposits and Yield on Deposits Substitutes/Trusts/Etc.
- 1603 – Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld on Fringe Benefits Paid to Employees Other than Rank and File
- 1604-CF – Annual Information Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation and Final Withholding Taxes
- 1604-E – Annual Information Return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (Expanded)/Income Payments Exempt from Withholding Tax
- 1606 – Withholding Tax Remittance Return For Onerous Transfer of Real Property Other than Capital Asset (Including Taxable and Exempt)
- 1700 – Annual Income Tax Return For Individuals Earning Purely Compensation Income (Including Non-Business/Non-Profession Income)
- 1701 – Annual Income Tax Return For Self-Employed Individuals, Estates and Trusts
- 1701Q – Quarterly Income Tax Return For Self-Employed Individuals, Estates and Trusts (Including those w/ both Business and Compensation Income)
- 1702-EX – Annual Income Tax Return For Use ONLY by Corporation, Partnership and Other Non-Individual Taxpayer EXEMPT Under the Tax Code, as Amended, [Sec. 30 and those exempted in Sec. 27(C)] and Other Special Laws, with NO Other Taxable Income
- 1702-MX – Annual Income Tax Return For Corporation, Partnership and Other Non-Individual with MIXED Income Subject to Multiple Income Tax Rates or with Income Subject to SPECIAL/PREFERENTIAL RATE
- 1702-RT – Annual Income Tax Return For Corporation, Partnership and Other Non-Individual Taxpayer Subject Only to REGULAR Income Tax Rate
- 1702Q – Quarterly Income Tax Return For Corporations, Partnerships and Other Non-Individual Taxpayers
- 1704 – Improperly Accumulated Earnings Tax Return
- 1706 – Capital Gains Tax Return For Onerous Transfer of Real Property Classified as Capital Asset (both Taxable and Exempt)
- 1707 – Capital Gains Tax Return For Onerous Transfer of Shares of Stock Not Traded Through the Local Stock Exchange
- 1800 – Donor’s Tax Return
- 1801 – Estate Tax Return
- 2000 – Documentary Stamp Tax Declaration/ Return
- 2000-OT – Documentary Stamp Tax Declaration/ Return (One-Time Transactions)
- 2200A – Excise Tax Return for Alcohol Products
- 2200AN – Excise Tax Return for Automobiles & Non-Essential Goods
- 2200M – Excise Tax Return for Mineral Products
- 2200P – Excise Tax Return for Petroleum Products
- 2200T – Excise Tax Return for Tobacco Products
- 2550M – Monthly Value-Added Tax Declaration
- 2550Q – Quarterly Value-Added Tax Return
- 2551M – Monthly Percentage Tax Return
- 2551Q – Quarterly Percentage Tax Return
- 2552 – Percentage Tax Return for Transactions Involving Shares of Stock Listed and Traded Through the Local Stock Exchange or Through Initial and/or Secondary Public Offering
- 2553 – Return of Percentage Tax Payable Under Special Laws
Filling BIR Forms and Reports should be as easy as 1, 2, and 3, with QNE!
If you are interested in upgrading to a BIR-Ready Online Accounting System, take your accounting to a whole new level and unleash the power of AI with QNE Cloud Accounting Software. Create your FREE Cloud Accounting Plan now!