All About: BIR Form 1702Q
PUBLISHED: July 23, 2021
What is BIR Form 1702Q?
Who must file the BIR Form?
When to file the BIR Form?
Corporate Quarterly Declaration or Quarterly Income Tax Return shall be submitted on or before the 60th day following the close of each of the quarters of the taxable year.
- Certificate of Creditable Tax Withheld at Source (BIR Form 2307), if applicable
- Duly approved Tax Debit Memo, if applicable
- Previously filed return, if an amended return is filed for the same quarter
How to file the BIR Form?
For Manual Filer
- Fill-up the BIR Form 1702Q in triplicate copies.
- Proceed to the RDO where the company is registered or to any Tax Filing Center established by the BIR and present the accomplished BIR Form 1702Q, together with the required attachments.
- Receive a copy of the duly stamped and validated form from the RDO.
For Non-eFPS Filer
- Fill-up the fields in the BIR Form 1702Q in the downloaded Electronic Bureau of Internal Revenue Form (eBIRForm)
- Print the accomplished BIR Form 1702Q
- Proceed to the nearest Authorized Agent Bank (AAB) under the jurisdiction of the RDO where the company is registered and present the duly accomplished BIR Form 1702Q, together with the required attachments and payment.
- For places with no AABs in the area, proceed to the Revenue Collection Officer or duly Authorized City or Municipal Treasurer located within the ROD where the company is registered and present the duly accomplished BIR Form 1702Q, together with the required attachments and payment.
- Receive a copy of the duly stamped and validated tax return and BIR prescribed deposit slip from the teller of the AABs or Electronic Revenue Official Receipt (eROR) from the Revenue Collection Officer/duly Authorized City or Municipal Treasurer.
For eFPS Filer
- Fill-up applicable fields in the BIR Form 1702Q
- To pay electronically, click the “Proceed to Payment” button and fill-up the required fields in the “eFPS Payment Form” then click the “Submit” button.
- Receive payment confirmation from eFPS-AABs for the successful e-filing and e-payment process.
Filling BIR Forms and Reports should be as easy as 1, 2, and 3, with QNE!
If you are interested in upgrading to a BIR-Ready Online Accounting System, take your accounting to a whole new level and unleash the power of AI with QNE Cloud Accounting Software. Create your FREE Cloud Accounting Plan now!