ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS IN PUBLIC PRACTICE (ACPAPP) ANC 2019: A SUMMER IN SEPTEMBER
Summer in BER months? Why not? The Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice or ACPAPP will hit the waves of Boracay, Aklan for the Annual National Convention on September 19-20, 2019 at the Paradise Garden Resort Hotel &…
PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Summer in BER months? Why not? The Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP) will hit the waves of Boracay, Aklan for the 19th Annual National Convention on September 19-20, 2019 at the Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center.
The 2-Day convention will be attended by almost a thousand of Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP) members all over the Philippines. QNE Software Philippines, Inc. will be one of the event’s sponsor on one of the most awaited convention of the Association. For those CPAs who will be present in the convention and looking for things to explore in Boracay, here’s the Top 10 must-try in the Island of Boracay!
- Boracay White Beach– Known all over the world for its fine and literally “white” sand. This will be your time to relax and forget all the workloads, so enjoy your day just sitting on the sand and appreciating the picturesque view of nature!
- Island Hopping– Here are some islands that you may visit during your stay in Boracay: Balinghai Beach, Crystal Cove, Crocodile Island, Magic island West Cove, and Puka Beach.
- Ariel’s Point– Adventurous enough to cliff jump? Ariel’s Point has 3 meters to 15 meters planks which you can dive. But if the fear of heights conquered you, you may also try their other water activities like snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding.
- Parasailing – Another way to conquer your fear of heights is to have your friends beside you. Parachute will be pulled by a speedboat so you may see the whole island from above. Do not forget to bring your waterproof and handy cameras!
- Philippine Mermaid Swimming Academy– Dreaming of becoming a Mermaid? Well, in Boracay nothing is impossible! The instructors will teach you how to pose, move and swim like a real mermaid. Plus, you’re not mermaid if you don’t have tails, they will also provide the costume for you.
- Paraw Sailing– You will ride a local sailboat and enjoy the beautiful sunset of Boracay with your friends, since the sailboat may accommodate a group of 5-6 Persons.
- Try the Island Massage– There are many massage and spa places in Boracay but two garnered a lot of positive reviews, the Tirta Spa which is located in Sitio Malabunot near Sabong area, you may ride a tricycle in the main road. The other one is Bella Isa Salon and Spa which is located in the white beach path, Casa Camilla Building Station 3.
- Jonah’s Fruit Shake– Looking for a thirst quencher? Jonah’s fruit shake is the answer, located in Station 1 of Boracay Island. The must-try is their pure mango shake.
- D’ Talipapa Food Trip– To experience the “paluto-like” dining, visit D’Talipapa in Station 2. You may try fishes, shrimps, lobsters, crabs, oysters, squids, and different types of shell fishes. The other way to an Accountants heart is thru their stomach.
- Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!– Lastly, before heading the convention some might ask for your ‘pasalubong’, you may visit D Mall for souvenirs and local delicacies. The Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP) 19th Annual Convention has a Coachella Theme on the first day so don’t forget to be “Boho-look” ready!
Hope this will let you experience the island in a different vibe. But do not forget to catch QNE Software Philippines, Inc. during the convention! See you there!
For more details about our exclusive Accounting System package during the Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP) 19th Annual Convention, visit our website or contact us at [email protected].
Here’s what happened during the Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP) 19th Annual Convention:
If you are interested in upgrading to a BIR-Ready Online Accounting System, QNE Software PH is offering a FREE 1-on-1 Consultation with QNE Experts. Take this opportunity to explore and discover how QNE can help your business. Signup now.